1. Masks do not help you. If you read the box label it says, "This product is an ear loop mask. This product is not a respirator and will not provide any protection against COVID-19 (coronavirus) or other viruses or contaminants." People who work in a laboratory handling viruses wear hazmat suits with sealed face shields to protect themselves. Nothing else works. Do you remember at the beginning of the pandemic the advice from governmental agencies that it was not necessary or helpful to wear masks? Viruses are smaller than bacteria. Viruses are only 20 to 400 nanometers in diameter. They fit inside bacteria and human cells. Droplets containing virus particles exhaled by a sick person wearing a mask will be re-inhaled back into nasal cavities re-infecting the person instead of being dispersed and eliminated from the body. Viral droplets collecting on the outside of a mask of a healthy person will dry and the virus particles can be inhaled through the mask. In a previous post, I shared Dr. Russell Blaylock's assessment that while masks don't protect people, they actually do harm. They block or reduce oxygen absorption. This significantly impairs your immune system's ability to fight viral infections. Hypoxia can result from long-term wearing of masks and this seriously weakens and damages your immune system. Your body needs clean, fresh oxygen from the environment. Recycled oxygen and carbon dioxide are not going to help your immune system fight at full strength.
2. The medical system messed up big time. Remember all the worry about not having enough ventilators? You don't hear that anymore because that was the wrong treatment for this disease. In fact, the National Institute of Health (NIH) knew that way back in 2003 when we had the SARs virus epidemic. SARS and COVID-19 are both coronaviruses. They are a blood oxygen problem, not a respiratory issue (pneumonia). People would come to see their doctors complaining of breathing problems. They had lower levels of oxygen in their blood. What did doctors do? They did not give them oxygen. Why? This terrible pandemic disease was incorrectly predicted to kill millions of people. They worried that giving oxygen might aerosolize the virus into millions of small particles which would dramatically spread this infectious disease.
Ventilators are only used in emergency situations where the patient requires mechanical support in order to breath. Instead of giving oxygen through a mask to their sick patients, they put otherwise healthy and coherent people into a coma and inserted a ventilator tube down their throat. Patients often died within days of this procedure. Final statistics showed that nine out of ten patients died if they were put on a ventilator! Most of them were not that sick--they just needed extra oxygen because the virus was affecting the hemoglobin in their red blood cells. It wasn't until Dr. Cameron Kyle-Sidell bravely challenged the medical system's standard of care approach that treatment approaches began to slowly change. He risked his medical license by stating on television (31 March 2020) that this disease was not an upper respiratory disease. It was more like hypoxia (being on Mt. Everest and needing more oxygen). It was late April before the medical system formally changed their treatment recommendation. How many people were killed needlessly?
3. The medical system blocked effective treatment. Hydroxychloroquine works. There are over 200 studies around the world proving it. Dr. Vladmir Zelenko has 699 patients with 100% successful recovery from COVID-19. Didier Raoult has treated over 1000 patients with a 99% success rate. The mainstream media has been emphasizing one of the FDA side-effects that warn about possible heart attack. All drugs have lists of tens and hundreds of side-effects. This drug has been used for 60 years to fight malaria and no one worried about any possible heart attack side-effect. It is used to treat rheumatoid arthritis and lupus. For decades, no one has ever raised a warning cry. But now the drug is a problem because President Trump said he uses it? Regardless of whether you agree with President Trump's policies, the science shows the drug works.
Another disregarded recommendation is vitamin C, zinc, and vitamin D. If you are a medical doctor, you cannot recommend these natural remedies to treat this disease or you risk losing your license. According to the Food and Drug Adminstration, only drugs can treat, cure, or mitigate disease. It cannot be said that things from nature (that are not patented to make pharmaceutical companies a lot of money) help the body fight disease even though they oftentimes actually work more effectively than drugs. If you supplement with vitamins and minerals, it is a good idea to use plant-based sources as mentioned in my book.
4. The lockdown effort didn't work. The incubation period of COVID-19 is two weeks. This delayed reaction until the infection manifests meant many people were already exposed before symptoms began to emerge. China, Italy, the U.S., and other countries all implemented a lockdown after the virus had peaked on its own. The lockdown was supposed to flatten the curve and keep hospitals from being overrun, but it was actually too late to have that effect. Everyone went into their homes and those who had the virus shed it all over those living there. 66% of cases in New York are people who were lockdowned. We should have lockdowned the elderly, not the entire population. A negative side-effect of the lockdown initiative is that it keeps us from reaching herd immunity. Sweden had no lockdown. Their death rate is only slightly higher than normal but their nation is far closer to reaching herd immunity because more people were exposed and developed natural immunity. COVID-19 was not the killer pandemic researchers thought it would be, so locking down the general population was a mistake.
5. The initial pandemic models were grossly inaccurate. They originally predicted 2.2 million deaths in the U.S. As of the end of May 2020, there were only 93,000 deaths (see #7 for how this number might be inflated). They were off by 2,240%! Neil Ferguson, who designed the Imperial College Model, resigned the 1st of May and was nicknamed "The Master of Disaster." Unfortunately, the mainstream media still tout and reference his model.
6. Nursing homes were neglected. State governments did not protect the most at-risk group. Some states, like New York, even enacted legislation mandating nursing homes accept COVID-19 sick people. "Do Not Resuscitate" rules for cardiac patients with COVID-19 patients were put in place. One third of U.S. deaths and one fifth of New York deaths come from nursing homes. We did not protect the most vulnerable and they paid the price.
7. The coronavirus death rate is virtually the same as a bad flu. Only 0.1-0.3% of COVID-19 patients die. Around the world, the recovery rate is 97 to 99.75%. The 2017/2018 flu resulted in 80,000 deaths and we implemented no measures against it. In addition, the COVID-19 death rate (93,000) may be inflated. Monetary incentives existed that paid more for people dying on a ventilator. Further inflation in the reports occurred because states were instructed to attribute any death of a patient testing positive for COVID-19 to the coronavirus. Even if the patient died from another disease (called comorbidity) it was classified as a COVID-19 death. In other words, if they had the virus, it was counted as a coronavirus death even if the virus wasn't the cause of death. The NIH estimates that only 12% of the deaths in Italy were actually COVID-19 deaths. That implies that the U.S. death rate due to COVID-19 might only be 11,160 (not 93,000). That is a huge difference. We see the same statistical problem each year when agencies report the number of annual deaths due to the flu (they lump in all winter respiratory deaths into the count whether or not they actually had the flu).
8. Social distancing is unscientific. There are no science studies proving 6 feet is a safe distance for any virus. It is reported that the idea came from a 14 year old girl's computer simulation science project in 2006 and has been used as a rule of thumb ever since. It is important to realize that when you are outside, ultraviolet rays from the sun destroy the virus within a matter of seconds. The wind also disperses the virus into a 10 mile high atmosphere over your head and in any of 360 degrees of direction. That represents a huge volume for diluting the virus. Staying inside with the virus is the most risky place to be.
9. Do not wait for a vaccine because a vaccine has never been created for any coronavirus. Despite the current push, chances are this one will be no different. Scientists estimate there are over 5,000 viruses. Many hundreds of them are classified as coronoviruses and seven of those coronaviruses are known to infect humans. Viruses constantly and easily mutate like the flu virus or common cold. These mutations make the vaccine largely ineffective. No vaccine has ever been as successful as the human immune system in fighting viral infections.
Previous attempts at creating coronavirus vaccines are plagued with problems. Animal trials are being skipped for the COVID-19 virus in an effort to speed up vaccine development. This could prove to be a huge safety issue. Previous coronavirus vaccines had a trojan horse malfunction. Initially, the vaccine caused the immune system to create antibodies and everything looked good. But when the animal was exposed to the real virus, the vaccinated immune system responded with a cytokine storm called an antibody immune enhancement. This over-reaction by the immune system caused huge damage to organs and systems within the body which could lead to death. Skipping animal trials and going straight to human trials could be catastrophic.
Another issue with all vaccinations is the sad truth that none of them have ever had any long-term safety testing conducted. In a recent federal lawsuit (March 5, 2020), the CDC failed to produce any scientific study backing up its long-declared assertion that vaccines given to babies in the first six months of life do not cause autism. The FDA and CDC don't require this type of testing. In other legal cases, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) conceded it has not provided a single vaccine safety report to Congress as required by the Mandate for Safer Childhood Vaccines in the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986. The FDA conceded it does not have any clinical trials to support injecting the flu shot of Tdap vaccines into pregnant women. Clearly, these governmental agencies are not doing a very good job looking out for us.
10. The COVID-19 cure is worse than the problem. The lockdown has caused people to forego non-emergency medical treatment and screening. Patients sick with heart disease, cancer, and autoimmune issues are not being seen as they had been within the medical system. The lockdown is not a vacation. It is extremely stressful physically, emotionally and financially for many people. It results in lives lost. The loss comes from medical, economic, and personal liberty limitations. Researchers estimate that for every 1% increase in unemployment, 30,000 to 50,000 U.S. citizens die as a result. With 30% unemployment levels, that equates to 1 million deaths! It is time to stand up for common sense. If herd immunity depends upon enough of us developing the antibodies to stop the spread of the virus, then hunkering down in isolation from one another is not the answer. The disease has a 99.75% survival rate. It is not the plague or pandemic that was incorrectly predicted. If you are healthy and are exposed to the virus, your antibodies make you one less person who can spread it. You will help save the lives of the more vulnerable by having an immune system which will naturally stop COVID-19 transmission. Do not be intimidated by those who seek to scare you or guilt you into submission. The vast majority of us need not be afraid of this virus. Live your life.
Here is a link to Del Bigtree's podcast on Corona Phobia. The presentation lasts about 40 minutes but is high energy and definitely not boring. Enjoy it before it gets removed from social media by those who limit freedom of speech.