Larry A. Law
If COVID-19 had a natural evolution, Chinese (and US) government officials and research scientists involved could have easily come forward to provide the evidence that always accompanies the rare mutation of an animal-to-human virus over time. In nature, this type of complex cross-species recombination takes decades to evolve to the point of infecting the first humans and then more time to become highly infectious. A sure sign of a cover-up is demonstrated by how vehemently people who challenge the official story are berated. Charges of conspiracy theorist and summarily censoring and/or banning posts from social media platforms evidence this orchestrated attack.
One of the first signs of the cover-up occurred when authorities tried to delay admitting that the SARS virus had emerged in Wuhan, China and was highly transmissible. Despite warnings from some repressed and censored Chinese scientists that the virus was spreading rapidly from person to person in Wuhan in November-December 2019, the World Health Organization (WHO) (which is influenced heavily by China) delayed letting the world know the truth until February 19, 2020.
A growing arsenal of synthetic viruses had been engineered in biowarfare/biodefense labs despite US and international laws banning biowarfare weapons and experimentation. One of these labs turned out to be in Wuhan and was funded by Dr. Anthony Fauci under the auspices of the National Institute of Health (NIH) EcoHealth Alliance led by Peter Daszak. Daszak's alliance provided the money for the reckless gain-of-function (GOF) research experimentation on coronaviruses at the Wuhan lab. These types of labs are often badly managed and prone to accidents. Thousands of bat viruses were stored at Wuhan and some of them had been weaponized.
Another part of the cover-up included the systematic destruction of forensic evidence. Tests and samples taken from the Wuhan market were "lost." Chinese scientists who pointed out that SARS-CoV-2 was likely a lab release with the potential for a dangerous pandemic were censored by the Chinese government and conveniently "disappeared." Data sets in published papers were secretly altered without notice of correction. 300 coronavirus studies from the Chinese database were deleted. On February 18, 2020, The Lancet published a scientific statement signed by 27 researchers strongly condemning 'conspiracy theories' that suggested COVID-19 did not have a natural origin. A year later emails obtained through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), showed that Daszak organized this supposedly scientifc assessment to cover up the real story. This information calls into question the credibility of leading scientific journals like The Lancet.
For months, the mass media ignored scientific reports that no animals at the Wuhan market had ever tested positive for COVID-19 or that one-third of human COVID-19 cases had no connection with the market whatsoever, including the first reported case. Numerous people from the Hunan Seafood Market in Wuhan stated there were no bats for sale and none were ever eaten in the market. In fact, the nearest bat caves to the Wuhan market were 600 miles away and when the pandemic struck the bats were in hibernation. In January 2020, a Beijing newspaper reported that "patient zero," the first victim of COVID-19, was Huang Yanling, a scientist at the Wuhan Institute of Virology! This report was later removed from the internet. Dr. Steven Quay (a physician and scientist with 87 patents across 22 different fields of medicine) testified on June 29, 2021 before the United States House Oversight and Reform Subcommittee on Select Coronavirus Crisis hearing and explained why the virus did not come from the market in Wuhan but rather from the lab. He made the following irrefutable points:
1) None of the first four patients with the earliest version of the virus picked it up from the market. Scientists have tested 457 animals from the market and all were negative for the virus. Another 616 animals from suppliers were tested and all were negative. Out of the 1,864 wild animals associated with the Hunan market (in Wuhan), all were negative for COVID-19.
2) Scientists tested 80,000 samples from 209 different species, but the virus was not found in a single specimen. Just considering these first two points, the probability of getting the virus from the market is 1 in a million. The probability it originated from a lab is now over 99.9%.
3) Scientists tested all 9,952 human blood samples from Wuhan hospitals and not a single one had the virus before December 29, 2019. 100 to 400 should have been positive if the virus came from the market. This statistic again supports a lab-leaked infection.
4) There is no evidence of animal-to-human transmission. In prior coronavirus outbreaks like SARS-1 and MERS, 50% to 90% of the early cases clearly linked back to various animal-to-human interactions. For SARS-CoV-2, all 249 early cases of COVID-19 were human-to-human transmissions. This was proven genetically. Arguing for a market source would be like flipping heads 249 times in a row. Virtually impossible.
5) The clincher is two unique glycobiology factors which are the fingerprints of a GOF experiment: a unique trigger on the surface called a furin cleavage site and a unique code in genes for that site called a CGG-CGG dimer. These two facts represent the smoking gun, proving SARS-CoV-2 was created in a lab. While viruses like Ebola, HIV, zika, and yellow fever have furin sites, no coronavirus in the entire family of SARS has ever had this quality. This one fact represents a 99.5% likelihood that the virus was lab-engineered. Since 1992, labs like Wuhan have inserted furin sites into viruses repeatedly as part of GOF experiments. It is the only method that always works and makes the virus more infectious. This is exactly what makes SARS-CoV-2, so unusually and unexpectedly, infectious. "To gain entry into human cells, the virus binds to the ACE2 glycoprotein receptor. Next, the S2 spike protein subunit is cleaved (cut). Without this cut, the virus would only attach to the receptor but it would not be able to gain entry to the cell. The furin site is why the virus is so transmissible and why it invades the heart, the brain, and the blood vessels," Quay explained.
6) SARS-CoV-2 was optimized for human transmission. When SARS-1 first jumped into humans, it had only 17% of the changes needed to cause an epidemic. How was SARS-CoV-2 taught to infect humans so efficiently? It had to be genetically engineered in the Wuhan lab as part of their GOF experiments.
Taken all together, these 6 points are proof positive that the virus was leaked from the lab in Wuhan. In an effort to maintain the cover-up, some lackey (paid-for) scientists promulgated false narratives to an eager mainstream media. These statements were meant to discredit the lab-leak hypothesis. They stated that scars or traces would be left on the genome of SARS-CoV-2 if genetic insertions had been engineered. These types of quasi-scientific assertions were meant to confuse the public. All currently practicing scientists know that modern genetic engineering techniques can create new viral entities while leaving absolutely no trace; it's called seamless technology. It appears that social media only hires fact checkers to debunk stories they don't like and which don't support their point of view. Why do they have a point of view anyway? Shouldn't the media be trusted to tell the public facts without bias?
Where did the SARS-CoV-2 virus come from? How did it pick up its unique biological ability? How did it get the four unique amino acid segments perfectly placed in the genome that enables furin and other enzymes in the human body to dissolve its viral coating so it can penetrate human cells and start to replicate? Why does the spike protein bind more strongly with human ACE2 receptors than those of any other species? A virus that mutated from animals would be expected to have the highest affinity-binding for the original host species (the bat) and lower binding power for later hosts. But this virus comes on the scene instantaneously with powerful human binding capability. This is another invincible argument pointing to a lab-engineered virus. SARS-CoV-2 is a billion to one coincidence. It appears in the same neighborhood where Chinese scientists, in a joint US/China partnership, were collecting bat viruses from the wild, then weaponizing them in several badly managed, accident-prone labs, under the guise of biomedicine and vaccine research. And they want us to believe it came naturally? Why?
Objectively, it appears the real cover-up was to hide the GOF funding orchestrated by the NIH. For 15 months, any time it was proposed that the virus came from the lab, those scientists were simply accused of being "anti-science." Any science that conflicted with the NIH party line was declared "debunked science." Dr. Anthony Fauci, who funded the GOF effort in Wuhan despite an international ban, is a master at using these techniques to move his agenda forward. It is obvious why Dr. Fauci, Daszak, and China have fought so hard against the lab-leak theory. If true, they are initiators of the events responsible for the tragedies associated with this pandemic.
It is getting harder for mainstream media to ignore the irrepressible truths about where the virus originated. Anyone who tries to have a discussion about the origins of the pandemic, lockdowns, or the resulting vaccine mandates knows how the heavy hand of censorship and banishment from social media have been wielded. Only the truth disseminated to the public for honest discussion can allow us to continue to make the decisions we feel are best for our own health and wellness without this type of censorship. There are many things we can do to keep ourselves healthy and free from the fear that comes with sickness and disease! See my book here.