The Myth About the Flu Shot
Larry A. Law
New York Times (NYT) Story in 2005
On September 21, 2005, a NYT story concluded that flu shots are ineffective and possibly even harmful in the most highly targeted group, the elderly. A review of 64 existing studies evaluated the effectiveness of the flu vaccine over 96 flu seasons. The researchers concluded that the effectiveness of the flu shot—especially for the elderly—was "wildly overstated."
Dr. Thomas Jefferson, a researcher with the Cochrane Vaccine Fields project stated, "The runaway 100 percent effectiveness that's touted by proponents [of the flu shot] was nowhere to be seen. What you see is that marketing rules the response to influenza vaccines, and scientific evidence comes fourth or fifth. Vaccines may have a role, but they appear to have a modest effect. The best strategy to prevent the illness is to wash your hands."
Military Clinical Trials
Going back to 1943 and a review of the earliest military trial on flu vaccine efficacy shows how they got it wrong. The United States Army looked at 11,000 unvaccinated young men who were given the flu shot. They concluded that 7.1% of unvaccinated recruits developed fevers versus only 2.2% of the vaccinated group. The early study assumed that fever was caused by the influenza virus. But we now know that there are at least 52 different types of adenoviruses, 30 strains of coronaviruses (7 infect humans) and they can all cause flu-like symptoms. In addition, the viruses mutate all the time (even while in the chicken eggs being used to grow the vaccine!). The vaccine can only target one virus at a time. It is completely ineffective against a different virus or mutation.
Flu Vaccine Efficacy
This is why the annual flu vaccines promoted by the medical establishment are so ineffective. If you review the data from 1997 to 2016, it is clear that in any given flu season, only 15.3% of flu-like illness was actually caused by the influenza virus. 85% of the time, the flu-like symptoms were caused by a non-influenza virus. What this means is 85% of the time the flu vaccine is completely worthless in preventing the flu because it isn't an influenza virus causing the illness! And if the vaccine is not targeting the correct influenza strain, it cannot even stop the remaining 15% of true flu illnesses.
Reversing the ingrained beliefs about the effectiveness of flu shots is difficult, even in the presence of solid evidence. Many will never give up their long-held belief that a flu shot protects them from the flu. However, all vaccines (with their toxic, chemical, and genetically engineered ingredients) have the potential to damage our innate immune system and make us more prone to illness. We can choose to trust that God created within us an amazing immune system which He designed to protect us from bodily harm. Our responsibility is to preserve it from things that can damage it and find ways to strengthen it so it can function at its highest level. The flu vaccine is not one of those ways.
To learn more, see my book There's An Elephant in the Room—Exposing Hidden Truths in the Science of Health.
2/7/2023 06:51:52 am
Thank you Larry. This needs to get out to the public and become engrained in their minds.....we need to think for ourselves and not go by the medical/drug industry. Have a great day!!
2/7/2023 06:12:14 pm
You and Al are so wonderful to help get that message out there!
2/7/2023 10:11:49 am
This explains so much! Every time I received a flu “shot”, I came down with the flu!! After 2 times, I refused the free shot, and remained healthy.
2/7/2023 06:10:18 pm
Excellent observation Margaret! It seems to operate just like COVID—the vaccinated become the spreaders of the illness and its mutations more than the unvaccinated.
2/7/2023 04:20:39 pm
“Many will never give up their long-held belief that a flu shot protects them from the flu. However, all vaccines (with their toxic, chemical, and genetically engineered ingredients) have the potential to damage our innate immune system and make us more prone to illness. We can choose to trust that God created within us an amazing immune system which He designed to protect us from bodily harm. Our responsibility is to preserve it from things that can damage it and find ways to strengthen it so it can function at its highest level. The flu vaccine is not one of those ways.”
2/7/2023 06:07:44 pm
Thank you Madison!
2/26/2023 11:59:49 am
63, never had a flu shot and never will. Had the Wuhan Red Death before it was a "thing", 12/2019, and it was 3 1/2 weeks of Hell. Had it again 4/22, 4 days, no big deal at all. Never got the stupid Jab, never will.
Leave a Reply.
© Angie's Option GRM. All rights reserved.